Surf Lessons in Kihei
Kihei is a hub of water activities. With the beautiful ocean and beaches here it’s no wonder people are jumping in the water. Surf Lessons in Kihei are one of the most famous of these water activities. The beaches here in Kihei are perfect for surf lessons. There are waves here for every level of surfer. If you are a beginner you can go to The Cove park. The waves here are gentle and small, perfect for those that are learning to surf and want to try it out. The downside here is that it can get a bit crowded since most of the surf schools in Kihei have their lessons here. If you don’t want to try Surf Lessons in Kihei then you can still go here early in the morning and beat the crowd.
If it is too crowded and you polished your skills to a more higher level then you can head to the north to a peak called Kalama Bowls. You can reach this place by paddling from the Cove. The Kalama Bowls have better waves and is less crowded, perfect for those who want a little space. However, the water can get murky and this place is more exposed to the winds. If you are an advanced surfer then you can try the waves near the Kihei Boat Ramp. They are great for those who are longtime surfers and those who are looking for more exciting rides. Just be careful of the boat traffic going in and out of the harbor area. Accessing this place is a bit tricky since you are not allowed to walk in the sand dunes area that runs along the shoreline.
There are different types of surf lessons in Kihei. There are private, semi-private and group lessons. The group lessons are open to other students who also signed up for the lesson. These people are also from other groups. The Semi-private ones consist of one instructor and people from your personal group. The private ones are between one instructor and one student. The winter months bring with it a new level of danger. Always exercise caution when venturing out even in beginner surf spots since the waves get bigger in the winter.
Here is a list of the different options for Surf Lessons in Kihei.
- Two Hour Group Surf Lesson – Maui Waveriders in Kihei
- Two Hour Private Surf Lesson – Maui Waveriders in Kihei
- Two Hour Semi-Private Surf – Maui Waveriders in Kihei
- Stand Up Paddle Lesson – Maui Waveriders on Maui
- Intermediate Surf Class – Action Sports Maui
- Beginner Surf Lesson – Action Sports Maui
- Advanced Surfari – Action Sports Maui
- Surf Lessons Kihei – Big Kahuna Adventures Hawaii
- Two Hour Surf Lesson – South Pacific Kayaks
- Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson – South Pacific Kayaks
- Group Surf Lesson – Surf Shack
- Group Stand Up Paddle Lesson – Surf Shack
- Semi-Private Surf Lesson – Surf Shack
- Private Surf Lesson – Surf Shack