Surf Lessons in Kahului
The Surf Lessons in Kahului are more exciting than the ones offered on other parts of the island of Maui. The Surf Lessons in Kahului teaches more than just basic surfing. They also give lessons for Kiteboarding and Windsurfing. Kiteboarding similar to wakeboarding. The only difference is that in Kiteboarding, you will use a large steerable kite that looks like a parachute. You need to use the power of the wind to move over the water and make huge jumps. Windsurfing is a combination of surfing and sailing. You ride on a surfboard and use a sail to catch the winds and move over the water. Both sports thrive on Maui really well.
Maui is a windsurfer’s and kiteboarder’s paradise. With the year-long winds blowing through Maui, it’s no wonder that these thrill seekers head here. The trade winds that go through Maui creates enough power to carry people over the water on boards. It’s not uncommon to see kiteboarders jumping 20-30 feet in the air. Kahului is the perfect spot to benefit these strong winds.
Some of the Surf Lessons in Kahului are not just for one day. They are programs lasting up five days. The instructors will teach you all you need to know to be able to ride the water. They will start with the basics and move towards the more advanced techniques you will need. Whether you choose to learn kiteboarding or windsurfing, they will help you learn and enjoy these sports.
Here is a list of the different options for Surf Lessons in Kahului.
- Windsurf-Beginner Lesson – Action Sports Maui
- Kiteboarding 5 Day Program – Action Sports Maui
- Kiteboarding – Intro Private – Action Sports Maui
- Windsurf Water Starts – Action Sports Maui
- Kiteboarding 3 Day Program – Action Sports Maui
- Wind Surfing Short Board Course – Action Sports Maui
- Windsurf Short Course – Action Sports Maui
- Windsurf – Looping Lesson – Action Sports Maui on Maui
- Kiteboarding – Intro Group – Action Sports Maui
- Wind Surfing Short Board Basics – Action Sports Maui