Sailing Tours in Maalaea
If you are planning a getaway with your family or you want to book a custom water excursion then you should try the Sailing Tours in Maalaea. The Sailing Tours in Maalaea do more than just sailing. With these tours, you can combine all the best water activities in Maui into a single excursion. If you want to have a snorkel and fishing trip then you can book one of the Sailing Tours in Maalaea. If you want to have a coastline tour, snorkeling tour, and whale watch rolled into one then they got you covered. They also cater to unique requests like ash scatterings of your loved ones, vow renewals, and even weddings out at sea. Basically whatever you want to do, as long as it can be done by boat then they got you covered.
The boats that they use during these trips are different from each other. There is a 51 foot customized Peterson sailing yacht, a 30 foot Force Marine fishing boat, a 36 foot Chesapeake Deadrise fishing boat, a 44 foot Islander Sloop sailing yacht and a 40-foot jet-propelled power catamaran. These tours also provide all the needed equipment for most of the water activities that you choose. They provide fins, snorkels, instruction, and masks for snorkeling. For fishing, they provide all the bait, tackle and other equipment that you might need. They can even provide you with food for your dinner cruises and boat parties that you might want.
Here is a list of the different options for Sailing Tours in Maalaea.
- Private 4 Hour Afternoon Charter – Aloha Blue Charters
- Private Charters – Cinderella
- Pamela (Custom Charter) – Maui Fun Charters
- Custom Charters (Marjorie Ann) – Maui Fun Charters
- 2 Hour Private Sailing Charter – Maui Ocean Charters
- 4 Hour Private Snorkel Sail – Maui Ocean Charters
- 2 Hour Tradewind Sail – Maui Ocean Charters
- 2.5 Hour Sunset Whale Watch – Maui Ocean Charters
- Sailing Lessons – Cinderella