SAILING TOURS IN KAANAPALI
Sailing Tours in Kaanapali are famous and one of the most popular types of activities on the island of Maui. With its premier location and beautiful surroundings, it’s no wonder that visitors flock to Kaanapali Beach waiting to get on the various boats that leave from there. Since it is best to depart from a location that is not particularly windy for logistical reasons and once out to sea, sail into the winds, Kaanapali is one of the best places to go on a sailing tour. When you pull out of the beach, you will be treated to a beautiful view of the neighboring islands of Maui like Kaho’olawe and Molokai in front of you. Behind you, you can see the West Maui mountains loom in the distance.
Different times of the day can affect how your sailing charter is going to be. Early morning trips will be less bumpy because the winds are not that strong yet. They are more of a gentle breeze and the sea is calmer. Afternoon trips are bumpier because the winds pick up speed and the trade winds kick in. When evening comes the winds die down and becomes a gentle breeze. The months also affect sailing here. Winter months bring in more fierce and strong winds and the waves and surf are generally larger than the ones during the summer months. Always exercise caution when out on the sea in Maui.
Here is a list of the different options for Sailing Tours in Kaanapali.
- Circle Lanai Private Charter – Kaanapali Ocean Adventures
- Kainani 43′ Private Sunset Sail 3 Hour – Kainani Charters
- Kainani 43′ Sailing Private with Snorkel 5 Hour – Kainani Maui Sailing Charters
- Private Charters – Privacy Charters
- Private Diving Charter – Privacy Charters
- Private Charters – Hula Girl on Maui
- Lanai Snorkel Sail – Sea Maui
- Snorkel Sail Adventure – Gemini
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.