INTER-ISLAND TOURS IN KAHULUI
The Big Island of Hawaii is a hot spot of volcanic activity. It is also home to the most active volcano in the world. Mt. Kilauea has been erupting continuously since 1983. It has caused the Big Island to grow bigger every year. You can learn about the history of Hawaii and how they are made here. You can also visit lava tubes, the volcanoes and even see lava flowing into the ocean. You can even ride a helicopter and see the craters with the lava lakes in them.
Oahu is the home of the World War II memorial and the historic Pearl Harbor Naval Station. The World War II memorial was erected to commemorate the lives lost during the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the lives lost to World War II. Many Visitors from all over the world visit and pay their respects here. The Pearl Harbor Naval Station has guided tours that will take you to the best places inside. You can have a tour of the USS Missouri, You can try going inside a submarine, the USS Bowfin. You can go to the Pacific Aviation Museum.
Here is a list of the different options for Inter-Island Tours in Kahului.
- From Maui – 2M Day At Pearl Harbor – Discover Hidden Hawaii
- From Maui – Oahu Circle Isle – Discover Hidden Hawaii Tours on Maui
- From Kahului – 8M WWII Begin To End – Discover Hidden Hawaii Tours on Maui
- From Maui – 33M Hawaii Volcano Eco Tour – Discover Hidden Hawaii Tours on Maui
- From Maui – 11M Poly Cultural Ctr – Discover Hidden Hawaii Tours on Maui
- From Maui – 34M Volcano & Helicopter Adventure Tour – Discover Hidden Hawaii
- From Maui (A-2) Arizona – Polynesian Adventure Tours on Maui
- From Maui (39) Kahului Hero – Polynesian Adventure Tours
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.