Welcome home to Papakea K105- your fully remodeled 900+ square foot, non-smoking air-conditioned 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo (sleeps 7) on the ground floor.
You and your family will love being able to come and go through the lanai doors to enjoy all the resort has to offer – no need for elevators and stairs when transporting groceries, suitcase, beach or BBQ supplies to/from the unit. It couldn’t be more convenient.
The unit is fully stocked with new dishes, cookware, bed and bath linens, beach towels, coolers, beach chairs and umbrella, boogie boards, and golf putters + balls for those putting competitions you will want to hold at either of the two 12-hole putting greens (one is right in front of the unit).
If you like to cook, you’ll love the kitchen – it is fully equipped with a new stainless steel fridge (with ice maker), dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, full-size oven and range coffee maker and every gadget you can imagine! Washer and dryer (with laundry supplies) are right in the unit.
How K105 stands out:
• 20” ceramic tile floors throughout entire unit
• split A/C into the living areas and master bedroom
• new kitchen and bathroom cupboards with granite counters
• appliances (stainless steel fridge (with ice maker), dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker)
• flat screen TV in the master bedroom and in the living room (with HD channels)
• king bed in the master bedroom
• queen and twin bed in the 2nd bedroom
• queen sofa bed in the living room
• linens and towels (including 8 beach towels)
• small wine fridge to keep your wine the perfect temperature
• dishes, cutlery, and glassware that serves 12
• lanai furniture
• ceiling fans in every room
• bathroom and laundry supplies, paper products (paper towels, plastic wrap, foil, etc),
• cleaning supplies, dishwashing detergent, and selected spices.
• 2 ocean-front pools (one heated pool right outside your lanai), both with hot tubs and plenty of lounge chairs
• 12 new stainless steel Weber BBQ surrounding the pools
• 2 tennis courts
• activity desk, staffed by very helpful Expedia professionals
• free wifi everywhere on site
• free parking
Across the street from the resort is a shopping center that includes a Times Super Market, Coffee Cafe, Pizza Paradiso, Subway, DVD rental store and Mexican restaurant.
Papakea charges a US$17/day resort fee for up to 10 days of your trip, so please factor that into your costs. This is charged to your credit card upon check out.