A Saigon Cafe
Description of A Saigon Cafe: This restaurant is a hidden gem. It isn't easy to find and most of their customers are locals who are regulars here. The one thing that keeps customers coming here is not advertisement but their food. Their delicious Vietnamese dishes are amazing. Some of their options are green papaya salad, rice in a clay pot and their lemongrass curry. They also offer burritos that you can make yourself table side.
- What kinds of food do they serve at A Saigon Cafe? Noodles, Vietnamese.
- A Saigon Cafe Specialties: Delicious Vietnamese dishes.
- Are Reservations Required at A Saigon Cafe? No
- Price Level of A Saigon Cafe: $$
- How To Get To A Saigon Cafe: 1792 Main St, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA