Description of Kō Restaurant: At Kō, you're taking a bite out of history. Their menu is a combination of cuisine brought together during the plantation era. Using the best local ingredients, they make award winning dishes. Try their Kobe Beef Poke or Honey Lavender Macadamia Nut Shrimp. Their salads also show the richness of the bounty in upcountry Maui.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Kō Restaurant? Hawaiian, Seafood.
- Kō Restaurant Specialties: Award winning dishes.
- Are Reservations Required at Kō Restaurant? No
- Price Level of Kō Restaurant: $$$
- How To Get To Kō Restaurant: 4100 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, HI 96753, USA