PUKALANI RESTAURANT – KOJIMA’S SUSHI
Description of Kojima's Sushi: Kojima's Sushi is a recent addition to the culinary landscape in Pukalani. Opening in 2012, it has steadily gained popularity among locals and tourists. The restaurant is owned and operated by Chef Kojima. Chef Kojima has almost 40 years of experience in the restaurant business. He started in his parents' restaurant in Tokyo when he was just 14 years old. He has worked in famous hotels like the Tokyo Hotel, The New York and Chicago Ritz. Chef Kojima put all of his experience in crafting the menu of his restaurant here in Maui. They offer authentic Japanese dishes like sushi, sashimi, bento and hot entrees
- What kinds of food do they serve at Kojima's Sushi? Japanese, Sushi Bars.
- Kojima's Sushi Specialties: Authentic Japanese Dishes and Sushi
- Are Reservations Required at Kojima's Sushi? No
- Price Level of Kojima's Sushi: $$
- How To Get To Kojima's Sushi: 81 Makawao Ave #114, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
How to get to Kojima's Sushi
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.