Description of Gannon's: Gannon's is a restaurant in Gold and Emerald Golf Course in Wailea-Makena. It replaced the former Seawatch Restaurant in the course's clubhouse. It is run and owned by Beverly Gannon. She is an important part of the culinary scene in Maui. She is one of the inventors of Pacific Rim Cuisine. This fact shows in the menu of the restaurant. The meals that they offer guests are bursting with flavor from all the fresh ingredients that they use. They are open from breakfast to dinner. Guests can choose from their two menus. The Mauka Menu consists of dishes that use land ingredients. These include pork, lamb, and chicken. The Makai Menu consists of fresh seafood. Guests also love the views from the restaurant. They get a commanding view of the surrounding islands of Molokai and Kahoolawe. During the winter months, whales are also visible just off the coast.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Gannon's? American (Traditional), Hawaiian, Seafood.
- Gannon's Specialties: Pacific-inspired cuisine and excellent sunset views.
- Are Reservations Required at Gannon's? No
- Price Level of Gannon's: $$$
- How To Get To Gannon's: 100 Wailea Golf Club Dr, Wailea, HI 96753
How to get to Gannon's
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.