Description of Seascape Restaurant: Maui Ocean Center is one of the most visited places in Maui. People come here to learn about the aquatic animals and the waters in Hawaii. It is also the location of the Seascape Restaurant. This restaurant is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. The dishes that they offer are combinations of Hawaiian cuisine and classic American favorites. The restaurant also boasts excellent views of the Maalaea Harbor. It is a great place to sit back and enjoy a meal. You might even be able to see humpback whales and surfers depending on the season. You can eat here even if you are not going into the Aquarium.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Seascape Restaurant? Burgers, Hawaiian, Seafood.
- Seascape Restaurant Specialties: Located in the Maui Ocean Center, Great views of the Maalaea Harbor and delicious Island-inspired meals.
- Are Reservations Required at Seascape Restaurant? No
- Price Level of Seascape Restaurant: $$
- How To Get To Seascape Restaurant: 192 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA