Beach Bums BBQ & Grill
Description of Beach Bums BBQ & Grill: Since opening in 2007, Beach Bums BBQ & Grill has become Maui's most popular barbecue restaurant. This is thanks to its excellent oceanfront location and the delicious food that they serve. This restaurant is also home to Hawaii's largest smoker. It was custom built in Mesquite Texas. They use only local woods for their smoker. These include Kiawe and Guava. These give their dishes a unique island flavor. They also take advantage of their close proximity to Maalaea Harbor by offering daily fish specials and other seafood meals.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Beach Bums BBQ & Grill? American (New), Barbeque, Fish & Chips, Hawaiian, Sandwiches.
- Beach Bums BBQ & Grill Specialties: Excellent Barbecue and Nightly Live Music. Largest Smoker in Hawaii
- Are Reservations Required at Beach Bums BBQ & Grill? No
- Price Level of Beach Bums BBQ & Grill: $$
- How To Get To Beach Bums BBQ & Grill: 300 Maalaea Rd #1m, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA