LAHAINA RESTAURANT – LEODA’S KITCHEN AND PIE SHOP
Description of Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop: If you are heading to Lahaina from Maalaea, you might have passed a green building in Olowalu near the General Store. This is Leoda's. This place is serving delicious pies and pastries among other things. Lots of visitors miss this place since it's pretty small but the ones who stopped are raving about their pies and pastries. They also serve breakfast with their tasty signature, the Ahi Benedict. For lunch, you can get some burgers or sandwiches and pies for desserts
- What kinds of food do they serve at Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop? Breakfast & Brunch, Sandwiches.
- Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop Specialties:
- Are Reservations Required at Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop? No
- Price Level of Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop: $$
- How To Get To Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop: 820 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
How to get to Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.