Description of Aloha Mixed Plate: Aloha Mix Plate is a relaxing restaurant that serves traditional Hawaiian platters in jumbo portions and different dishes from the different cuisines in the islands. Chow Mien, Kimchi and Teriyaki Beef are just some of the things you can get at this awesome place
- What kinds of food do they serve at Aloha Mixed Plate? Chinese, Hawaiian, Japanese, Korean.
- Aloha Mixed Plate Specialties: Mai Tais, traditional Hawaiian dishes and Polynesian cuisine
- Are Reservations Required at Aloha Mixed Plate? No
- Price Level of Aloha Mixed Plate: $
- How To Get To Aloha Mixed Plate: 1285 Front St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1723
How to get to Aloha Mixed Plate
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.