Description of La Provence: This restaurant in Kula is giving visitors and locals alike a taste of France. La Provence is a French restaurant that offers a variety of food to hungry customers. It also has a bakery that serves tasty bread and delicious pastries. La Provence started in 2003. It is owned and operated by Chef Thierry Michelier. Guests can gorge on crepes, eggs benedict and sweet crepes for breakfast and brunch. For lunch, they offer salads, sandwiches, and BLT. During dinner, customers can dine on delicious appetizers like homemade crab cakes, Crevettes Provencal, and Salade D'epinards. For entrees, guests can try their Côtelettes D'agneaux, Surf and Turf or Poisson Du Jour.
- What kinds of food do they serve at La Provence? Breakfast & Brunch, Creperies, French.
- La Provence Specialties: French Pastries and Bistro classics
- Are Reservations Required at La Provence? No
- Price Level of La Provence: $$
- How To Get To La Provence: 3158 Lower Kula Rd, Kula, HI 96790, USA
How to get to La Provence
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.