Description of Kula Bistro: This cafe in Kula is offering homestyle cooked meals that are tinged with a touch of Italian cuisine. Kula Bistro is a bit out of the way but the food and atmosphere here are worth the scenic drive. They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their breakfast menu consists of several types of Egg Benedicts, frittatas, and a loco moco dish. Guests during dinner and lunch can choose from their different options. For appetizers, guests can choose from their Kalua Pork Egg Rolls, Crispy Crab Cakes, and Calamari Steak Pupu. They also serve specialty sandwiches like a grilled chicken sandwich, Cajun Style Chicken sandwich, and a Bistro Steak sandwich.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Kula Bistro? American (New), Pizza, Sandwiches.
- Kula Bistro Specialties: Multiple Benedicts, Frittatas and Loco Moco.
- Are Reservations Required at Kula Bistro? No
- Price Level of Kula Bistro: $$
- How To Get To Kula Bistro: 4566 Lower Kula Rd, Kula, HI 96790, USA
How to get to Kula Bistro
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.