Fish Market Maui
Description of Fish Market Maui: Fish Market Maui is the place to go if you want to grab a fresh bite to eat. The ingredients they use are fresh from the sea. Half of this store is set up with all kinds fish, freshly caught. The other half is where they serve the best local seafood. With dishes like poke that are served mild, medium or spicy and other delicious options, this place will be a place you won't forget.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Fish Market Maui? Hawaiian, Seafood.
- Fish Market Maui Specialties: Fresh Seafood and Market.
- Are Reservations Required at Fish Market Maui? No
- Price Level of Fish Market Maui: $
- How To Get To Fish Market Maui: 3600 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA