KAANAPALI RESTAURANTS – WAILELE POLYNESIAN LUAU
Wailele Polynesian Luau
Description of Wailele Polynesian Luau: What’s a visit in Hawaii without a Luau experience? One of the Kaanapali Restaurants that’s famous for their buffet. The Hawaiian buffet is open every day starting at 5 PM, a perfect way to spend your first night in Maui. Feast your appetite with the blend of Hawaii, Asian and American dishes with overflowing cocktails while your eyes feast as well with the entertainment.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Wailele Polynesian Luau? Asian Fusion, Buffets, Comfort Food, Dinner Theater, Hawaiian, Salad.
- Wailele Polynesian Luau Specialties: Hula dancers and fire shows, overflowing food and drinks.
- Are Reservations Required at Wailele Polynesian Luau? During the busy season only.
- Price Level of Wailele Polynesian Luau: $$$$
- How To Get To Wailele Polynesian Luau: The Westin Maui Resort and Spa
2365 Kaanapali Pkwy Lahaina HI 96761 USA
How to get to Wailele Polynesian Luau
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.