KAANAPALI RESTAURANTS – ROY’S RESTAURANT
Description of Roy’s Restaurant: Delightful food as always. A place to go when you want a taste of Asian particularly Vietnamese and seafood dishes. One of the famous Kaanapali restaurants with great ambiance for family with kids and for large groups. Place is also noted for superb desserts.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Roy’s Restaurant? Asian Fusion, Hawaiian, Salad, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian, Vietnamese.
- Roy’s Restaurant Specialties: Pho anyone? Great drinks and for a bit formal family dinner.
Typical mix of casual restaurant with class. A few tables are overlooking the Ka’anapali Golf Course.
- Are Reservations Required at Roy’s Restaurant? During the busy season only.
- Price Level of Roy’s Restaurant: $$$
- How To Get To Roy’s Restaurant: 2290 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761
How to get to Roy’s Restaurant
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.