Pulehu, An Italian Grill
Description of Pulehu, An Italian Grill: One of the pride of Maui when it comes to the list of Kaanapali restaurants. Pulehu received the Best Italian Restaurant "Aipono Award" from 'Oi Magazine for 3 consecutive years. "Ai" which means "to eat" and "pono" which means "excellence". A very good description for a restaurant that serves pizzas freshly baked from a wood stone oven garnished with the island's fresh ingredients. The relaxed upscale atmosphere with a view of the Koi Pond is excellent for dinner dates. Opens at 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM only.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Pulehu, An Italian Grill? Italian, Pizza, Salad, Vegetarian.
- Pulehu, An Italian Grill Specialties: Romantic dinners, wines, and desserts.
2017 Maui No Ka 'Oi Magazine 'Aipono Gold Award: Best Dessert
2015, 2014 and 2013 Maui No Ka 'Oi Magazine ‘Aipono Gold Award: Best Italian Restaurant
2015, 2014 and 2013 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
2014 and 2013 Maui No Ka Oi Magazine ‘Aipono Silver Award: Best Wine List
- Are Reservations Required at Pulehu, An Italian Grill? During the busy season only.
- Price Level of Pulehu, An Italian Grill: $$$
- How To Get To Pulehu, An Italian Grill: The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas
6 Kai Ala Dr Lahaina HI 96761 USA