KAANAPALI RESTAURANTS – PULEHA, AN ITALIAN GRILL
Pulehu, An Italian Grill
Description of Pulehu, An Italian Grill: One of the pride of Maui when it comes to the list of Kaanapali restaurants. Pulehu received the Best Italian Restaurant “Aipono Award” from ‘Oi Magazine for 3 consecutive years. “Ai” which means “to eat” and “pono” which means “excellence”. A very good description for a restaurant that serves pizzas freshly baked from a wood stone oven garnished with the island’s fresh ingredients. The relaxed upscale atmosphere with a view of the Koi Pond is excellent for dinner dates. Opens at 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM only.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Pulehu, An Italian Grill? Italian, Pizza, Salad, Vegetarian.
- Pulehu, An Italian Grill Specialties: Romantic dinners, wines, and desserts.
2017 Maui No Ka ‘Oi Magazine ‘Aipono Gold Award: Best Dessert
2015, 2014 and 2013 Maui No Ka ‘Oi Magazine ‘Aipono Gold Award: Best Italian Restaurant
2015, 2014 and 2013 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
2014 and 2013 Maui No Ka Oi Magazine ‘Aipono Silver Award: Best Wine List
- Are Reservations Required at Pulehu, An Italian Grill? During the busy season only.
- Price Level of Pulehu, An Italian Grill: $$$
- How To Get To Pulehu, An Italian Grill: The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
6 Kai Ala Dr Lahaina HI 96761 USA
How to get to Pulehu, An Italian Grill
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.