Description of Castaway Cafe: A meal served with a Hawaiian friendly service and a scenic view to enjoy your breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Castaway Cafe is one of the Kaanapali restaurants in that has been serving in the industry for several years and counting. It's a casual bar and restaurant known by the natives, locals, and returning tourists.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Castaway Cafe? American (New), American (Traditional), Asian Fusion, Breakfast & Brunch, Burgers, Comfort Food, Diners, Fish & Chips, Hawaiian, Italian, Mexican, New Mexican Cuisine, Salad, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian, Waffles.
- Castaway Cafe Specialties: Kona blend coffee, wine, prime night ribs.
Another great seaside restaurant in Ka'anapali where you can enjoy your meal.
- Are Reservations Required at Castaway Cafe? During the busy season only.
- Price Level of Castaway Cafe: $$
- How To Get To Castaway Cafe: 45 Kai Ala Dr Lahaina HI 96761
How to get to Castaway Cafe
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.