Hula Grill Kaanapali
Description of Hula Grill Kaanapali: Regional specialties cooked in a traditional Hawaiian island technique. One of the highly rated Kaanapali restaurants. Excellent for tourists from different origin because of their array of different cuisines. The Barefoot Bar serves a lot of drinks with a twist of tropical fruits you can't easily get on the mainland. You can also relax in the Dining Room for an outside view and fresh air. Expect the place to be always crowded.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Hula Grill Kaanapali? American (New), Asian Fusion, Burgers, Chinese, Hawaiian, Japanese, Mexican, New Mexican Cuisine, Salad, Sandwiches, Soup, Vegan.
- Hula Grill Kaanapali Specialties: Great food, drinks, and ambiance. Wonderful outdoor setting with convenient locations. Live music is free every 2:00-5:00 PM and 6:00-9:00 PM at the Barefoot Bar, while Aloha hour is every 3:00-5:00 PM.
- Are Reservations Required at Hula Grill Kaanapali? During the busy season only.
- Price Level of Hula Grill Kaanapali: $$
- How To Get To Hula Grill Kaanapali: Whalers Village
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy Lahaina HI 96761