HAIKU RESTAURANTS – BAILEY’S CAFE
Description of Bailey's Café: Bailey's Café came onto the scene a few years back and since then they have established themselves as one of the best places to grab a bite to eat in Maui. They are known for their gourmet inspired plate lunches and fresh juices, smoothies, and other drinks. You can try their "fall off the bone" Shoyu Chicken, flavorful and tangy Rosemary Balsamic Chop Steak or their delicious Pan-Fried Tufo. Whatever you choose, you will certainly leave this place with a smile on your face.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Bailey's Café? Hawaiian.
- Bailey's Café Specialties: Plate lunches with gourmet twists.
- Are Reservations Required at Bailey's Café? No
- Price Level of Bailey's Café: $$
- How To Get To Bailey's Café: 810 Haiku Rd, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
How to get to Bailey's Café
Jeremy Stice is the Author of the Maui Real Estate Guidebook.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.