Duke's Beach House
Description of Duke's Beach House: From breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner - an intense delight for the palate for those who yearn for familiar food but with a dash of Hawaii exoticness. Excellent place to try for fresh seafood lovers and for those with higher than average appetites. One of the fantastic Kaanapali restaurants where a meal becomes more delightful while staring out at the sea. Drinks on the bar are perfect for an afternoon or evening walk on the sea side or something at hand when relaxing in the pool.
- What kinds of food do they serve at Duke's Beach House? American (New), Asian Fusion, Breakfast & Brunch, Burgers, Comfort Food, Diners, Fish & Chips, Gluten-Free, Hawaiian, Japanese, Korean, New Mexican Cuisine, Salad, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soup, Vegetarian.
- Duke's Beach House Specialties: Hula Pie, Lava Flow, Hearty breakfasts, Drinks while beachwalking.
Drinks everyday for the Aloha Hour every 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
- Are Reservations Required at Duke's Beach House? During the busy season only.
- Price Level of Duke's Beach House: $$
- How To Get To Duke's Beach House: 130 Kai Malina Pkwy Lahaina HI 96761 USA