MAHANA 608 IN KAANAPALI MAUI
NOTICE- The unit two doors down (602) will be remodeling their kitchen and bathroom from July 16th until Sept 17th some construction noise may be heard during this time- prices have been discounted to reflect this.
Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals presents the Reserve Collection- “Kulani” of Mahana #608 a 1BD./1BA. residence featuring the best direct beachfront location, panoramic ocean views, & year round sunsets. You can’t be any closer to the water & there is nothing like the Mahana in all of West Maui. This home is one stack from the corner location and the view from #608 is unobstructed by many of the large palm trees fronting the other residences.
Elegantly remodeled featuring a glass door entryway, brand new cabinetry, dark granite countertops, stainless appliances, bamboo flooring, travertine tile in the bathrooms, soffeted ceilings with mahogany molding and custom uplighting.
Wake up to the sweet tropical breeze & delightful sound of the lapping shoreline just 50 feet away from the Mahana. The gentle silhouettes of Molokai and Lanai island will help entice you out of bed to enjoy your cup of Ka’anapali Coffee on your private lanai. Mahana #608 has the premium whale watching location during the winter months (mid-January- early March)
Returning guests know that “Kulani” in Hawaiian means “Resembling Heaven” and this residence truly gives you that experience with the large floor to ceiling glass windows which welcome the warm Hawaiian sun and the magical Pacific ocean into the home.
Gather, relax, and celebrate where the Mahana is consistently voted one of the top 5 in the Lahaina/ Ka’anapali area in West Maui. With resort amenities such as- FREE parking, wireless internet throughout and printing station in the lobby, oceanfront shuffleboards, on-site tennis courts, large oceanfront swimming pool, relaxing jet spa, barbecue grills, activity desk/concierge, and so much more!
This property’s premium location in the heart of West Maui offers-: 5-star restaurants, championship golfing, luxury shopping, and world-class white sand beaches with stunning natural surroundings. Get the inside scoop with our comprehensive home book in the residence with some of our favorite local places to eat and secret places to enjoy with your ohana.
Sold on Mahana, why book Mahana #608?
1. Superior Location- this oceanfront and the 6th-floor unit provides unobstructed ocean views with minimal palm frawn view obstruction.
2. Service with Aloha- we personally greet you at the resort when checking in and spend about 30 minutes taking you up to the room and acquaint you with the specifics of the unit, the Mahana property, and all that West Maui has to offer. To our knowledge, no other independent company is offering this service.
3. Pride of Ownership- our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this property to be in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control.
Mahana #608 Details:
Luxurious 820 sf.ft. 1-bedroom, 1-bath residence plus 118 sq.ft. covered Lanai. The living room also has a comfortable queen fold out sofa.
Remodeled glass entry door
Distinctive soffeted ceilings with wood molding and up-lighting
• Covered if lanai opens to living space and master bedroom
• Private one bedroom with King bed
• Spacious standing shower and separate sink and vanity to provide more room to get ready for your special dinner on Maui
• Luxurious linens, down comforters, pillows (Many of our guests request what sheets we use to purchase them to enjoy back home!)
• Dining for 4 in the living area at dining table plus four more on the outdoor lanai.
• Spacious granite kitchen, upgraded appliances
• Oven, dishwasher, microwave, oversized refrigerator
• Granite island bar great for extended entertaining space
• Free high-speed WiFi, free local calls
• Comfortable and portable beach chairs, beach towels, beach toys, beach umbrellas, portable coolers, and boogie boards provided to all Hawaii Life guests at no extra charge
• In unit washer
Washer & Dryer
High Speed Internet
TV in each bedroom
Ocean views from Living Room
Granite Counter tops
A/C in bedrooms
2 King Beds
Pack and Play available
1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Gas lined Tiki torches
Large grassy yard
Outdoor Dining Area
2 minute walk to beach
Massage Service Available
Pack and Play
Close to Town
Near surf break
5 mins to Kaanapali Golf Courses
Walking distance to coffee shop
Walking distance to restaurant
60 minute drive from airport
Short walk to beach
10 mins to Kapalua Golf Courses
Nearby Post Office
Nearby Internet Cafe
Near Foodland Grocery center
Free long distance to US&Canada
Near Grocery store
Outdoor Dining area
Formal dining for 4
Outdoor dining for 4
IPod Docking Station
3 Flat Screen TV’s
TV and DVD in every bedroom
Pack and Play
BluRay DVD Player
|04/16/18 – 11/16/18||$195||$1,365|
|11/17/18 – 11/24/18||$255||$1,785|
|11/25/18 – 12/20/18||$195||$1,365|
|12/21/18 – 01/04/19||$275||$1,925|
|01/05/19 – 04/15/19||$245||$1,715||$6,615 – $7,350|
|04/16/19 – 11/22/19||$195||$1,365||$5,265|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.