HONUA KAI HOKULANI 825 IN KAANAPALI MAUI
Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals presents The Reserve Collection- “Kealohi” of Hokulani #825 a three bedroom/ three bathroom 1600 square foot residence featuring panoramic ocean views with year-round sunsets to be enjoyed from all three bedrooms, the living area, and the spacious covered exterior lanai area. Gather, relax, and celebrate where Conde Nast has just voted Honua Kai the #1 resort in West Maui, and the overall #3 resort in the entire state of Hawaii.
See our virtual tour here of Hokulani 825:
Need more rooms or your dates aren’t available?: VRBO #: 592808
Returning guests may know that “Hokulani” means heavenly star in Hawaiian. We feel that our property is the most superior three bedroom unit. Which is why we nicknamed the property, “Kealohi” and in Hawaiian, it means “the brightness of a star”. We work very hard to keep this property in like new condition and up to very high standards. See for yourself how our residence can shine for your Maui vacation.
The residence has a modern and elegant decor that offers a sophisticated and boundless vacation experience with all the amenities of home while being beachfront in Maui instead.
Whether you love to cook, are a movie buff, on a working vacation, or want to play on the beaches of Maui; this residence has it all. The covered 240 sq.ft. lanai door welcomes the outdoors in and makes a seamless transition where cool breezes, natural light, and stunning views are accentuated.
This property’s premium location in the heart of West Maui offers 5-star restaurants, championship golfing, luxury shopping, and world-class white sand beaches with stunning natural surroundings. Get the inside scoop with our comprehensive home book in the residence with some of our favorite places to eat and secret places to go enjoy with your ohana.
Sold on Honua Kai, why book Hokulani #825?
1. Superior Location- this inner courtyard location is protected from the wind and gives a strong sense of privacy because it is oriented directly at the ocean rather than other units.
2. Service with Aloha- we personally greet you at the resort when checking in and spend about 30 minutes taking you up to the room and acquaint you with the specifics of the unit, the Honua Kai property, and all that West Maui has to offer.
3. Pride of Ownership- our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this property to be in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control.
We proudly take our service one step further to ensure you have a relaxing vacation.
Hokulani #825 Details
• Luxurious 1600sf, 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence ( living room also has a very comfortable blow up queen fold out sofa)
• Covered 240sf lanai fully opens to living space
• Two master king suites with elegant bathrooms
• Marble shower, large tub, his/her granite sinks in master bathrooms, and one sink in the 3rd bathroom.
• Third bedroom can sleep as a King or Twin beds *additional cost for twins and advanced notice
• Luxurious linens, down comforters, pillows
• Dining for 8 in the living area at dining table plus three more at the granite island bar.
• Gourmet granite kitchen, Viking appliances
• 2 ovens, gas range, microwave, oversized refrigerator
• Granite island bar with additional sink & wine refrigerator
• Free high-speed WiFi, free calls to USA & Canada
• HD LCD TVs in all bedrooms & living room
• Comfortable and portable beach chairs, beach towels, beach toys, beach umbrellas, portable coolers, and boogie boards.
**there is a $17/day self park resort fee
Washer & Dryer
High Speed Internet
IPod Docking station
Large Flat Screen TV
Free Long Distance Phone calls
On site fitness center
outdoor shower near pool
Surround sound stereo system
Ocean views from Living Room
Ocean Views from Kitchen
Ocean Views from Master Bedroom
Granite Counter tops
Dual Sinks in Master Bath
Walking distant to town
2 minute walk to beach
$17 per day resort fee
Built in Wet Bar
Ocean View Formal dining for 6
Dining for 8
IPod Docking Station
Blue Ray DVD player
|08/20/18 – 11/16/18||$499||$3,493|
|11/17/18 – 11/26/18||$6,293|
|11/27/18 – 12/15/18||$625||$4,375|
|12/16/18 – 01/06/19||$12,565|
|01/07/19 – 02/03/19||$895||$6,265|
|02/04/19 – 02/25/19||$8,365|
|02/26/19 – 03/15/19||$875||$6,125|
|03/16/19 – 04/13/19||$8,365|
|04/14/19 – 06/07/19||$795||$5,565||$23,850|
|06/08/19 – 08/17/19||$999||$6,993||$29,970|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.