AINA NALU C – 205 IN LAHAINA MAUI
Hawaii Life Vacations Presents Aina Nalu C-205, one of the very best one bedroom locations in of Lahaina Town’s most desired complexes. Aina Nalu is within short walking distance to the famed Front St. where fantastic restaurants, bars, shopping, and golden sand beaches are literally just a few minutes away.
Residence #C-205 is located on the interior and has no road noise from the upper highway. It is a cozy and private second level 1-bedroom/1-bath second level unit overlooking the Mauka saline infinity pool with vaulted ceilings which allow beautiful natural light and enhanced mountain and garden views.
Live your best vacation in the heart of historic Lahaina Town.
Leave your worries behind and escape to the tropical Balinese tranquility of Aina Nalu. Lush tropical landscaping awaits you just steps from the heart of Lahaina Town. Complete with two pools, an open-air poolside pavilion, and private cabanas, a stay at Aina Nalu makes Lahaina Town the home base for your dream vacation.
A cozy and private 1-bedroom/1-bath unit on the second floor overlooking the Mauka saline infinity pool, C-205 is located in the Hibiscus building and is one of the more desirable locations on the property. In your air-conditioned unit, you will find a king-sized bed in the bedroom and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room. This unit also includes a full kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, and an updated bathroom with a spa-inspired stone shower.
Love Lahaina but hate the parking? Aina Nalu is a short five-minute walk from world-famous Front Street. Take your time and explore Lahaina’s history, dine along the waterfront, and shop without concern for the time on your parking meter. Feeling adventurous? Walk to Lahaina Harbor and hop the ferry to Lanai. Craving beach time? When you rent with us we provide you with beach chairs, an umbrella, beach towels, a Pack-n-Play for the Keiki, and a cooler. Just hop in the car and in no time at all you’ll be relaxing at one of Maui’s popular West Side beaches.
Why Aina Nalu C-205?:
1. This particular residence is located right next to the main pool making it as convenient as it can be. Furthermore, it is on the second level and has vaulted ceilings which allow beautiful natural light and enhanced views.
2. Service with Aloha- at any time of day we are available to our guests. We take great pride in treating our guests the way we’d want our own family members treated on vacation. Get a sneak peek into all the local favorite spots with our in-home welcome book full of must-do activities and best places to eat on Maui.
3. Pride of Ownership- our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this property to be in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control.
Full kitchen with appliances and cookware, and place settings for four
- Full kitchen with appliances and cookware, and place settings for four
- Keurig coffee system
- King-size bed
- Queen-size sleeper sofa
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Free Wi-Fi in unit and throughout the property
- Cable television
- Air Conditioning
- 24-hour on-site security
- Parking for one vehicle (daily fee of $20 payable directly to Aina Nalu upon check-in)
- Two pools including a Balinese style saline infinity pool
- Complimentary lounge chairs and cabanas
- Open-air poolside pavilion complete with wet bar, ice machine, sinks, food prep counter, and 60 inch flat-screen television
- Activity Annex includes DVD player, books and board games
- Two BBQ grills
- Solar powered common area electricity and hot water
NOTE: Unit is located on the second floor and there is no elevator service
Washer & Dryer
High Speed Internet
1 King Bed
1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Flat Screen TV in Living room
Flat Screen TV in Bedroom
Island bar seats 2
Tv in Living room and Bedroom
Beach Cooler Bag
Sand bucket toy set
Walking distant to town
12 minute walk to the beach
Pool & Spa
Near surf break
Close to Beach
Nearby Post Office
Near Foodland Grocery center
|08/26/18 – 11/16/18||$124||$868|
|11/17/18 – 11/26/18||$1,253|
|11/27/18 – 12/15/18||$149||$1,043|
|12/16/18 – 01/06/19||$1,918|
|01/07/19 – 02/07/19||$199||$1,393||$5,970|
|02/08/19 – 02/25/19||$1,505|
|02/26/19 – 03/15/19||$169||$1,183|
|03/16/19 – 04/20/19||$1,505||$6,450|
|04/21/19 – 06/08/19||$149||$1,043||$4,470|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Sign up to our newsletter to recieve updates.